Warehouse storage shelving unit Mainly composed of columns and steel laminates. It is suitable for manual access to lighter goods. It can be used in conjunction with plastic turnover boxes to store a variety of small products. It is widely used in the electronics industry and small parts warehouses. The anti-static function can be achieved by changing the spraying powder or laying a special rubber sheet. It has the characteristics of low cost, safety and reliability, and simple assembly and disassembly. It can be used alone or can be freely spliced into various arrangements. Adding a universal wheels at the foot can even archieve the transfer function. The top and bottom layers of the shelf are connected with the uprights with double corners and screws to make the shelf stable. The steel laminate is bent on four sides by the Japanese standard cold plate according to the required size, and the form of welding concave reinforcing rib is added below, and the welding adopts spot welding.
Wide range of uses for warehouse storage shelving unit:
- Widely used in enterprise warehouses, supermarkets and institutions, and this product has reached the same level of products in developed countries.
- Light duty shelves can also be equipped with anti-static facilities on the laminates, which can be made into anti-static shelves, which are now widely used in electronic enterprises.
- The light duty shelves in the same direction can also be connected with bolts to form a whole shelf.
- Shelf column: It is made of double-sided punching of equilateral angle steel, and the hole distance is arranged in a straight line at a distance of 50mm. The column hole is used to attach the laminate;
- Shelf steel laminates: cold-rolled steel plates are bent and formed on four sides according to the required size.
- The column and the steel laminate are connected and fixed by the quick-lock pin and the triangular fixed piece.
- It is usually used for storage of small and medium pieces and light goods, and the single-layer load-bearing is preset within the range of ≤ 150kg.
- Mainly based on manpower, manual handling, storage and picking operations.