Galvanized Steel Pallet Racking System generally carry heavy goods. In order to ensure the safety of goods, the Galvanized Steel Pallet Racking System have strong earthquake resistance.
Introduction of Galvanized Steel Pallet Racking System
The feet of the warehouse storage pallet racks. The connection between the three-dimensional steel pallet racking and the ground adopts the way of embedded parts. When the footing is made, the parts connected to the bottom of the shelf are pre-welded with the steel cage of the base, so that the entire ground and steel pallet racking and the steel structure of the building form a rigid body, which greatly improves the seismic performance.
Welding of the warehouse storage pallet racks. The welding of some parts of the warehouse rack is completed by full penetration groove welding. The unique connection between the column and the beam, through this connection method, the hinged form of the column and the beam can be changed to a rigid connection direction as much as possible, and all the connecting bolts are friction-type high-strength bolts.
Advantage of Warehouse Racking
- The column adopts 22 roll forming, and the beam adopts 24 roll forming, the profile is beautiful and the bearing capacity is strong
- The plug-in assembly structure is safe and stable, easy to operate, fast to install, and the height of the floor can be adjusted up and down 75MM
- The connection between the column and the beam is equipped with a special design safety pin, which can ensure that the beam will not fall off under the impact of external force
- According to the characteristics of the storage unit container equipment, such as: partitions, steel laminates (wood laminates), wire mesh decking
- With 100% random selection of goods, direct access to goods (first in, first out)
- Equipped with mechanical handling equipment for storage operations, which is convenient
Specifications of Heavy Duty Pallet Racking
|Q235 Steel/ Sizes are customized|