Gravity flow racking, also known as roller racks, belong to pallet storage racks in storage racks. Gravity racks are one of the derivatives of pallet racks. The structure of the racks is similar to that of pallet racks, except that roller rails are installed on the beams, and the rails are inclined at 3-5°. Pallet goods are transported by forklift to the inlet of the rack, and the pallet automatically slides from the inlet to the pickup port at the other end by using its own weight. Gravity shelves are a first-in, first-out storage method.
Introduction of Gravity Roller Pallet Flow Racking
- The goods are deposited from the high end, slid to the low end, and taken out from the low end
- During the sliding process of the cargo, a damper is arranged on the slideway to control the sliding speed of the cargo to be kept within a safe range
- A separator is provided at the delivery end of the slideway, and the handling machine can smoothly take out the goods at the position of the first board
- The goods follow the first-in, first-out order. The gravity roller racks has high storage density and flexible matching function.
Advantage of Pallet Flow Racking
- Suitable for storage operations with pallets as the carrier, and the goods are stacked neatly, providing a better solution for the storage of large and heavy objects
- Gravity Flow Racking system ,allows hand loaded goods roll under inclined gravity from one side to another side on plastic rollers
- This system is used for the storage of work apparatus in production line .The material box slide down upon the own grivaty.
- No working channel needed between groups of the gravity racks, thereby increasing the space utilization rate by 60% and improving the volume ratio of storage
Pallet operation follows the principle of first-in, first-out; automatic storage and rotation; the separation of storage and picking greatly improves the output, because it is self-gravity to make the goods slide, and there is no operating channel, so the number of transportation routes and forklifts is reduced
Specifications of Heavy Duty Gravity Flow Pallet Racking Systems
|Features||Material: Cold-rolled Steel|
|Surface treatment: Electrastic Spray|
|OEM/ ODM: Accepted|
|Feature: Corrosion Protection|
|Specification||This rack can be safe to keep goods.|
|The space and load capacity for each tier are more large than common|
|Different thickness,size,layers,and colors are available for you to choose.|